05 Dec Benefits of Virtual Offices
Having a professional corporate image is an important element for start-ups to establish trust and confidence with their clients and business partners. The phrase “You never get a second chance at a first impression” is very true – even more so in business. You can always assume that your clients might not bother about your command center’s location or the size of your business because they possibly only care about how efficient you are professionally. Needless to say, we should know that this assumption is unrealistic. Although it is difficult to quantify how much a prestigious address benefits businesses – especially start-ups – in securing deals, we can’t stray far from the fact that a prestigious address strikes a great rapport with clients and suppliers.
I guess it doesn’t come as a shock that any typical business utilizing a prestigious address accompanied by a dedicated telephone number manned by well-trained, professional receptionists will pass off as a more legitimized name. Start-ups freshly put up will score much higher that way, too. Simultaneously, as owners of start-ups, it goes without saying that you fully intend to make profit by keeping expenses low, maximizing resources and never having to chisel away at your savings. The good news is that there is a solution for you to equip your business with the aforementioned miracle – which normally costs you an arm and a leg – with an incredibly affordable price tag; the Virtual Office.
Virtual offices allow start-up businesses to enjoy the important elements of business operations without hefty costs. With a mere investment of a couple of bucks per day, you can have a prestigious business mailing address, a dedicated phone number, a dedicated fax number, a virtual receptionist to assist in answering all incoming calls whilst handling your incoming mails/parcels pertaining to your business. There is also an option for you to have a virtual, personal assistant to help you with your daily operations to enable you to focus on building your business. There is no doubt that the Virtual Office is an excellent solution for start-ups and entrepreneurs by means of keeping operating costs at a minimum whilst developing a professional, corporate image.
Here are some advantages of using the Virtual Office which can benefit your business:
- Prestigious business address
- A prestigious business mailing address contributes to the brand’s name and leaves clients/potential clients with a great impression.
- Dedicated local landline number
- A dedicated local landline number helps your business acquire local clients much easier. It is also more personalized and trustworthy for local clients compared to an unrecognizable area code. Additional phone numbers also conveniences your clients in contacting you – you can never go off radar.
- Virtual receptionist
- A professional, virtual receptionist who answers your calls in your company’s name with the option to transfer the call directly to your personal number should you decide to answer the call. This will avoid any missed calls which could potentially be your million-dollar deal. It also gives an impression to the caller that you have a sizeable business and are not a one man show.
- Dedicated facsimile number
- A dedicated facsimile number enables you to retrieve your faxes at any time via email as long as you have an internet connection. It is especially helpful if your client prefers to communicate via fax.
- Value for money
- Cost for paying rent, maintaining staff and equipment in a conventional office for a start-up will be a giant pill to swallow compared to costs of hiring services from a well-run Virtual Office provider. This is because the Virtual Office provider has better negotiation power with suppliers through leveraging on their clientele. You will only pay for the services that you use – rest assured.
In short, the Virtual Office offers the best alternative solution for a start-up or small business owner to avoid spending thousands of dollars (or more!) in office expenses whilst maintaining a professional, corporate image for their business.